Audience DevelopmentApril 8, 2022 2022-04-11 10:19
Audience Development Services
Do you want to reach a larger audience with your podcast?
We help you earn the time and attention of the audiences you care about.
Whether you use Pacific Content’s production services or not, our team of world-class audience development specialists can help you achieve your podcast goals.
Our Audience Development team can help you answer questions about
- Audience and Podcast Market Research
- Who are we making a show for?
- What is our target audience already listening to?
- What are our competitors doing in the podcast space?
- Product Packaging for Podcasts
- How can we make great-looking podcast artwork?
- What are the most important parts of a podcast website?
- How can we write the most SEO-friendly episode titles, show notes, and social copy?
- Podcast Distribution
- Which listening platforms are the most important?
- Which podcast hosting companies are best for brands?
- How do we get our show on the front page of popular podcast apps?
- Marketing and Promotion
- How can we effectively use our paid, earned, owned, and internal channels to reach podcast audiences?
- What’s the best way to advertise a podcast on social media?
- How much should I spend to market a podcast?
- Podcast Measurement
- What KPIs matter the most in podcasting?
- How many downloads is a “good” number of downloads?
- How should brand marketers think about podcast measurement?
How it works
Every project we work on is different: different goals, different audiences, different editorial strategies. Pacific Content will customize Audience Development services based on your team’s goals, resources, and existing familiarity with the podcast landscape.
Whether you’re looking for a consulting partner to advise and train your team, or you need hands-on support with the tactical execution of your Audience Development plan, we can help.
The first step is a conversation. We’d love to hear about your project, goals, challenges, and ambitions. Get in touch anytime.